$('#beforeafter1').beforeAfter({showFullLinks : true});

Friday 6 November 2015

Dolphin Build

Hi everyone,

A few people were asking which iteration of Dolphin I use to run my Skyward Sword texture pack.
I use Ishiiruka .357 . You can download it here : http://down.emucr.com/v3/6542625553252352

Report back if you still are unable to get the textures to load, I'm here to help as much as I can.
Be ready for texture pack updates too- lots of exciting stuff is coming in the next couple of weeks!


-Farontea

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot man! I'll test it and tell you if it works this time thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry man, i can't even get it to start. The game gives me the disconnected wiimote error :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    That sounds more like an issue with your controller setup than the texture pack. Have you got a sensor bar and bluetooth adapter all set up? I have found that the Wii remote and sensor bar will only function well with SS if there is plenty of charge. For me if there is like less than half battery left then the connection dithers. Also make sure you sit at least 1 metre away from the sensor bar :)
    sorry you're having so much trouble, it took me a while to get the Motionplus to work properly too so I know how frustrating it can be!
    -Farontea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have any of that ._. where i live its impossible to get anything from the nintendo company. ive used a motionplus emulated before but i supossed that this emulator dont use it so its impossible to get it working with my keyboard and mousse, and yeah its a problem with the emulator itself not the texture pack... i cant even get to that xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I´m using Dolphin [Motion Plus] 3.0-410
    I´ve been trying to load the custom textures but without success. Maybe its the emulator build, but it is the only one that I could found that could emulate Wii Motion Plus =/
    Can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete