$('#beforeafter1').beforeAfter({showFullLinks : true});

Monday 8 June 2015

~Updates~



Just wanted to show you guys what I have been working on for the Skyward Sword textures recently I literally just got back from my big gap year trip to Japan (which was SO GOOD) so haven't had loads of time to do it... but I do try and do a little bit every day.

Here's a few screens just to give you an idea of how the textures are looking:

ORIGINAL TEXTURES:

CUSTOM TEXTURES:




 I am working on the Skyview Temple at the moment, as well as finishing up on some of the Statue of the Goddess ones. Here's a little tease...



As you can (hopefully) see, I have gone with a painterly finish for most textures.
I felt that this look was in keeping with the game's visual style; and provided a way to mask over some of the more pixelated, hard to decipher textures.

Again, any suggestions/criticism/requests would be SO appreciated. It's so important to hear the opinions of others with this sort of project I think.

I should add that I am working on a thread for the Dolphin forums, so please stay tuned for that :)


4 comments:

  1. Man, i read your blog every weekend, hoping that you upload that textures someday. Im a big fan of zelda and you're textures are so awesome. I wish that you upload a texture pack soon and i suggest that you may wanna work on the grass, clothes and weapon also.
    Sorry for my english, im from Argentina. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy that you think it's awesome :')
      Don't worry, I won't be abandoning this project any time soon ! It just takes a TONNE of time since a lot of the original textures are pretty horrible :0 I'm currently finishing up on the Skyview Temple, once that is done I PROMISE it will be out.
      My mission is to get v1.0 of the pack out by next Saturday. I'm so excited to finally show it!
      Cheers for the suggestions, like I said I will be working on this pack all the time so things like that will be sorted.
      V. Good English btw!

      Delete
  2. Thanks man! I aprecciate your hard work on this texture pack cause there isn't textures pack about this game, or at least i can't find anyone doing this kind of stuff, and like i said i`ll be waiting anxioulsy the day when this pack is 100% done, so keep it up men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. babyliss nano titanium flat iron | TITanium Art
    › babyliss-nan-etotube titanium iv chloride titanium (iv) oxide › babyliss-nan-etotube Aug raw titanium 16, 2020 — Aug 16, 2020 A new concept of a new flatiron oakley titanium glasses structure is titanium rod in leg being released by the German firm, Fabrik Nederland.

    ReplyDelete